Private Lessons (for groups of up to 8 people) with Simon – in-person or online!
Want to fast-track your dancing? Stuck in a rut? Got a special event coming up? A 1-2-1 session can make all the difference!
Simon will be your coach, teacher and most importantly your partner in learning to Swing dance! He will have you, or you and your partner, dancing in no time at all. Without external guidance it's easy to get stuck in a rut or develop bad habits that can be hard to change.
Just starting out? You will have loads of fun learning some basic moves that will get you started on your Swing dance journey!
"Let me help you get the most out of your dancing and guide you to the next level. I work with you to offer tailored advice and exercises in a supportive and fun way". Simon.
Who is it for:
- Individuals, couples or a small group of friends.
- Social dancers, competitors, professionals or your wedding first dance!
- All levels welcome - from beginners to pros.
- Fast-track your dance skills.
- Personalised attention from Simon.
- Focus on what you want or let Simon guide you.
- Develop a solid foundation to get more out of group classes and social dancing.
- Tips and techniques tailored just for you.
- Learn at your own pace in a relaxed setting.
- Plus, it's a fantastic workout!
- Lindy Hop & Lindy Charleston
- 40s, 50s Jive
- 20s Charleston
- Authentic Jazz - classic vocabulary & how to improvise
- Early Foxtrot
- Wedding survival &/or choreography
Ready to dance? Contact us now to book your private lesson and let's make dancing even more fun!
Nervous about your “first dance”? Surprise your guests with a magical and memorable dance routine.
Our experience can help you from learning the basics to choreographing a simple (or not so simple!) routine for your first dance!
You can take 1 lesson or book a block of 10!
Buy someone the gift of dance for a birthday, wedding or other special occasion with our private lesson gift vouchers!
You can gift in-person or online privates from 30 minutes to 10 hours!
The Practical Stuff
How many lessons will I need?
That really depends on you! Read More
What style of dance do we learn?
You can choose from 20s Charleston, 40s Lindy Hop or 50s RnR. If you would like to learn a routine to a specific song, send Simon a clip of the music and let him help you decide on a suitable style!
Is a private lesson good for our Wedding First Dance?
Yes!! This will absolutely help you WOW the crowd with your first dance so you don't end up swaying back & forth on the dance floor for 3 minutes!
What if I/We have two left feet?
It doesn't matter, we can help! Read More
- In-person at our studio in Ruislip, HA4 0HY
- We can come to you - if you have space in your home or you can rent studio or we can recommend a Central London studio. Please note, depending on time and location, there may be a minimum booking of 2 hours plus travel.
- Online - from anywhere in the world via Zoom between sunrise & sunset (UK time).
Costs: Read More
Please note: minimum of 48 hours notice required if you need to cancel in order to avoid paying for the lesson
Please Email Simon for prices, availability & bookings at [email protected] or call 07932 775 886.
Let us know the following: Read More
Click here to sign up to our mailing list and keep up to date with what's happening at SwingdanceUK!